We’re gearing up for a really exciting 2016 during which we’ll bring our ‘Be the best you can be’ message to an unprecedented number of people.
The message is simple. If you believe that the role of the modern safety practitioner is to be collaborative, supportive and helpful – that’s why coaches exist, to be these things. The case therefore for equipping safety people with coaching skills is both obvious and compelling.
IOSH Approved Coaching for safety has been designed to provide these skills to complement the knowledge and understanding that safety people acquire through NEBOSH and other similar technical courses. Delegates attending the two-day programme are better able to: –
– develop more productive relationships;
– drive a conversation with incisive questioning;
– listen more effectively;
– be more supportive and less directive; and
– collaborate more successfully with their colleagues.
In 2016 we’ll be hitting the road with a number of awareness-raising events. FREE to attend, they’re designed to provide busy people with a valuable opportunity to reflect on what these skills might mean for them and for the effectiveness of their team.
What can you expect if you attend the FREE event?
1. a highly-participative workshop;
2. an important insight in to what coaching skills really involve;
3. the chance to experience something of our unique IOSH Approved Coaching for safety programme; and
4. a generous discount off 2016 prices (available only through these events).
Places are strictly limited and early booking is essential. To reserve your place please call 01706 217122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org